The XRC Gen 2 Max Front Stubby Bumper has a high degree approach angle and raised corners to maximize ground clearance.
The bumper is manufactured from 3/16 cold rolled steel and then robotically welded to the exact specifications. The solid D-ring mounts are welded on the inside and outside (D-rings sold separately). Welds are ground down and smoothed out, then a two stage textured matte black powder coat is applied for the ultimate look. The front stinger is 1.75 tubing and has light tabs that can hold up to two 9" lights (lights sold separately). The bumper is winch ready and can carry winches up to a 10,000 lb. rating. The Gen 2 Front Bumper comes with fog light cutouts.
- Fits 2007+ JK Wrangler, Rubicon and Unlimited
- Two-stage textured matte black finish
- New Gen2 solid d-ring and jack point mount - welded on the inside and out
- Aggressive design for with raised corners for better entry and exit angles for the most extreme conditions
- 1.75" 120 Wall over rider and kickers
- Lower design winch plate allows greater air flow and rated to accommodate up to 12k winch
- O.E. fog light provision
- Manufactured from 3/16" cold rolled steel
- Tow-able D-ring mounts
- Powder coat finish with 5-year limited warranty
- Smittybilt Advantage lifetime warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Trax Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.