Finally a light weight yet strong roof rack for a JK wrangler that works with your hard top and soft top. No drilling installation completely bolt on.
Made from steel and aluminium it is a well balanced yet strong rack that is designed to be easily flipped back to allow you to take your soft top up or down (no tools required.)
In standard form this rack allows your freedom panels to be removed on your hard top while still enjoying that open air feel. Options include a bolt in sun roof panel for a full length rack, rear ladder, LED light bar mounts and more.
After looking at all the other roof racks on the market, we took the best features of some and improved on them, while the worst features were left out, to offer the best rack on the market that allows you to run soft top and hard top.
Flipping the roof rack back only takes 2 minutes and is done with absolutly no tools.
This roof rack ticks all the boxes, features include:
- Front light bar hoop mounts to A Pillars and is made from steel and powder coated texture black (can be sold seperatly.) This roof rack extends much further up the A pillar than others to prevent excessive flexing when loaded up.
- Front hoop can mount LED light bars underneath, or 4 spot lights above
- Rear hoop made from steel and supported by roof rack pivot points which house heavy duty 4wd Leaf spring bushes. This bush soaks up all the vibration and movement experience by the rack during heavy off road use.
- Top roof rack made from 6061 Aluminium tube
- Roof rack area lined with expanded aluminium mesh which allows even small items to be stored up top.
- Proudly made in Australia
- Steel components are Powder coated in texutre black
- Aluminium components are chromated then Powder coated in texture black
- Light weight system, with entire kit weighing in at 34kg (more with chassis brackets,) with top rack only weighing 13kg
- Fits with Wrangler soft tops and hard tops
- Folds back in under 2 minutes with no tools
- Optional bolt on ladder mount
- Optional brackets to suit end mount 50" LED light bars
- Optional bolt on shovel and axe mounts (quickfists)
- Optional bolt on hi lift jack mount (quickfists)
- Optional full length capabilities with bolt on sun roof panel
- Rated to 125kg dynamic loading
- Rated to 250kg static loading
- Can mount to existing steel rear bumpers, or with added brackets to other aftermarket bumpers and factory plastic bumper ( see options above.) Confirmed fitment with Uneek rear bumper, Mopar, ARB (old style with no tyre swing out) and Kaymar.
- Rack works with Safari and AEV snorkels
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Trax Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.