Dobinsons bull bars are equipped with centre and side protection plates for the underside of the bull bar.
A crucial feature to help protect vital vehicle components when off-road driving. Separate winch cradle to chassis mounting system allows the additional weight of the wing and winching load to be supported directly by the chassis.
- Airbag and Winch Compatible Bracket
- Reinforced Wing Sections
- CNC Robotic Welds
- Dual Aerial Mounts
- Reinforced Dual Hi-Lift Jacking Points
- Driving Light Mounts
- High Quality Impact Resistant L.E.D. Park and Indicator Lights
- Polyurethane Bumper Protectors
- Side and Centre Bash Plate Protection Kits (*Most Models)
- High Quality Steel Components
- Unique Mounting System: Winch Mounts Separate to Bar to Spread Impact and Winching Loads Evenly Over Chassis
- Split Upper and Lower Design to Allow Maximum Airflow to the Radiator
Bull bars are optional without Fog lights (Classic Black) or with stainless steel tripple loop & fog lights (Stainless Black Deluxe).
Suit : Toyota Landcruiser 100 Series - 1998 on (Petrol and Diesel Independent Front Suspension)