Dobinsons Bull Bar for Toyota Landcruiser 200 Series
Dobinsons bull bars are equipped with centre and side protection plates for the underside of the bull bar.
A crucial feature to help protect vital vehicle components when off-road driving. Separate winch cradle to chassis mounting system allows the additional weight of the wing and winching load to be supported directly by the chassis.
- Airbag and Winch Compatible Bracket
- Reinforced Wing Sections
- CNC Robotic Welds
- Dual Aerial Mounts
- Reinforced Dual Hi-Lift Jacking Points
- Driving Light Mounts
- High Quality Impact Resistant L.E.D. Park and Indicator Lights
- Polyurethane Bumper Protectors
- Side and Centre Bash Plate Protection Kits (*Most Models)
- High Quality Steel Components
- Unique Mounting System: Winch Mounts Separate to Bar to Spread Impact and Winching Loads Evenly Over Chassis
- Split Upper and Lower Design to Allow Maximum Airflow to the Radiator
Bull bars are optional without Fog lights (Classic Black), with fog lights (Black Deluxe) or with stainless steel tripple loop & fog lights (Stainless Black Deluxe).
- Toyota Landcruiser 200 Series (Station Wagon) Initial Release Only - 2008 to 02/2012 or
- First Facelift Model - 2012 to 09/2015 or
- 3rd Generation (Also Suits Models with Headlights Washers) - 10/2015 on
#Models With Headlight Washers Require BU59-044K $69