Dobinsons bull bars are equipped with centre and side protection plates for the underside of the bull bar.
To suit 3rd Generation (Also Suits Models with Headlights Washers) - 10/2015 on
A crucial feature to help protect vital vehicle components when off-road driving. Separate winch cradle to chassis mounting system allows the additional weight of the wing and winching load to be supported directly by the chassis.
- Airbag and Winch Compatible Bracket
- Reinforced Wing Sections
- CNC Robotic Welds
- Dual Aerial Mounts
- Reinforced Dual Hi-Lift Jacking Points
- Driving Light Mounts
- High Quality Impact Resistant L.E.D. Park and Indicator Lights
- Polyurethane Bumper Protectors
- Side and Centre Bash Plate Protection Kits (*Most Models)
- High Quality Steel Components
- Unique Mounting System: Winch Mounts Separate to Bar to Spread Impact and Winching Loads Evenly Over Chassis
- Split Upper and Lower Design to Allow Maximum Airflow to the Radiator
- Without Fog lights (Classic Black) or
- With fog lights (Black Deluxe) or
- With stainless steel tripple loop & fog lights (Stainless Black Deluxe).