The new 2021 iTECH120 is a lithium battery that has been designed and developed by Australian, family-owned and operated company iTechworld.
Currently, lead-acid RV batteries dominate the market in Australia, but there’s a superior alternative to these traditional heavy batteries. That alternative is the iTECH120. Older tech Lithium batteries have been around for years, but the technology has never been up to the standard of the iTECH120. The biggest issue with older lithium being that a specialised charger was required to re-charge. The design and development team at iTechworld have studied the market and we have manufactured the most advanced battery available anywhere in the world. As we are proudly Australian we have used lithium sourced in Western Australia for our iTECH120.
The main benefit of the iTECH120 is that it weighs considerably less than your existing lead-acid batteries. Most 120 Amp Hour deep cycle batteries weigh upwards of 30kg the iTECH120 lithium battery weighs just 13kg, yes you did read that correctly, just 13kg! A Lithium Operating System is exclusive to iTechworld The iTECH120 is one of the only lithium batteries suitable for inverter use as it has an extremely large discharge current, you can pull a massive 100 Amps from the iTECH120, most other lithium batteries only let you take approx 50 Amps making them almost useless. The Lithium Operating System internal technology allows you to hook up to 4 iTECH120 batteries together in parallel or series.
No changing of systems, equipment, or extensive re-wiring is required in most cases. You simply pull your old heavy batteries out and put the new lightweight iTECH120 in. The iTECH120 is the only true drop-in upgrade for your existing old and heavy batteries, in most cases. One iTECH120 battery is the equivalent to around 200AH in lead-acid. You are probably already familiar with the tedious process of replacing a lead-acid battery once every two or three years. This is a thing of the past as an investment in an iTECH120 battery will give you a much more modern, clean, and lightweight power source that can do 4 times as many cycles as your lead acid battery. A cycle is how battery life is measured each cycle is measured as one full discharge and then one full re-charge of a battery. A standard lead-acid battery can cycle approx. 500 times. The ITECH120 can do approx. 2000 times. The iTECH120 has the Redback™️ Lithium Operating System installed as standard. This is the heartbeat of the battery and makes it the only true drop-in upgrade lithium battery in most cases.
FEATURES for the iTECH120 2021 Model:
- Heavy duty ABS case ( May deform slightly if exposed to pressure from straps and temps over 90C, this is normal )
- Can be connected in parallel (up to 4 batteries of the same model and batch only)
- Can be connected in series ((up to 4 batteries of the same model and batch only)
- Heavy-duty removable M8 Bolt Battery terminals
- Lifting handle fitted to ensure a secure hold when moving
- Inbuilt battery management system
- Redback™️ Lithium Operating System installed as standard.
- Built-in over-discharge protection.
SPECIFICATIONS for the iTECH120 2021 Model:
- Charging Voltage: 14.7v or less
- Cylindrical Cells
- 80% usable power: 96AH
- Automatic discharge cut off Voltage: 10v
- Standard discharge current: 100A
- Standard charge current: 50A
- Maximum charge current: 100A
- Output connector: M8 Stud
- This battery is not waterproof. IP54.
- Weight: 13kg each
- Dimensions: 330x173x215mm . (LxWxH) per unit (Height 225mm including terminals)
- Optimal charge temp range: 0°c to + 45°c
- Optimal discharge temp range: -20°c to + 60°c
- Optimal storage temp: -10°c to + 45°c
- Uses standard M8 Studs
- Do not expose to moisture.
- Do not connect to different chemistry batteries.
PACKAGE CONTENTS for the iTECH120 2021 Model:
- 1x Lithium Battery ITECH120
Pre-installed Redback™️ Lithium Operating System
The statutory warranty is 36 months from the date of purchase.
Storage deep cycle battery only. It cannot be used as a cranking battery.
iTECH120 voltage chart and discharge curve for 2020 HERE
iTECH120 specifications sheet for 2020 HERE
iTECH120 Warranty information for 2020 HERE
Setting up your non-iTechworld charging system for an iTECH120 2020 HERE
If your iTECH120 battery has gone into safe mode please follow the instructions HERE
We recommend using the iTechworld lithium bypass switch to bring lithium batteries out of safe mode HERE