Our technology now allows an unlimited number of new iTECH120X to be connected in parallel. You can make a battery any size you wish by connecting as many ITECH120X batteries together to make a 12v MEGA battery of any size.
A Lithium battery industry leader for over 10 years. iTechworld permanently changed the RV and camping market. Old heavy lead and AGM batteries, once the only option, are now obsolete.
The iTECH120X has over 10 years of design and development in Australia. Our Australian engineers have spent countless hours building and testing what we believe to be the highest quality lithium battery available on the market today.
The latest Operating System allows a series connection of 2 batteries for 24V applications.
The new iTECH120X is entirely water and dust sealed. Boasting an IP67 rating, this battery can be fully submerged in 1m deep water for up to 30 minutes and has the highest level of dust protection available. No other battery can match that in Australia today.
Utilising our latest prismatic cell design offering more vibration resistance and stability for big bumps with vibration dampening technology, the iTECH120X is the toughest battery iTechworld has ever built.
As a testament to the toughness and performance of the iTECH120X, we have backed it up with a full 36 months replacement warranty.
In order to super-charge the iTECH120X’s performance, we have equipped it with a new BMS specially programmed by iTechworld engineers to auto cell-balance and squeeze every ounce of performance from the iTECH120X.
Weight is now a constant concern for the caravanning and camping community. With strict laws regarding vehicle and caravan GVM and GCM, you do not want to exceed the legal weight limits and risk a big fine, or voided insurance.
The iTECH120X is now lighter than before. Just 12kg, under 1/3rd the weight of an equivalent AGM or Lead Acid battery, which usually weighs more than 60kg each.
With the iTECH120X, you not only save weight; you also increase usable power capacity. Lead Acid and AGM batteries can only use 50% of their available power before damaging the battery. For example, a 100AH AGM battery will give you 50AH of usable power before it needs to be recharged. That is double the usable power for 1/3rd of the weight!
Our 2020 design has allowed us to increase the power storage capacity upto 105Ah of usable power, the iTECH120X is our highest capacity battery to date.
Peak power output to a peak draw of 270 amps with a sustained output of 175 amps for 5 minutes, and 150 amps continuously. Still with low self-discharge, under-voltage protection and thermal protection.
FEATURES of the iTECH120X 2021 Model:
- Prismatic cells
- Heavy-duty ABS case ( May deform slightly if exposed to pressure from straps and temps over 90C, this is normal )
- Can be connected in parallel unlimited
- Can be connected in series up to two batteries (24-volt system)
- High discharge current max 270A
- Heavy-duty removable M8 Bolt Battery terminals
- Auto cell balancing
- Lithium LiFePO4
- Lifting handle fitted to ensure a secure hold when moving
- Inbuilt battery management system
- Built-in over-discharge protection
What is the difference between the iTECH120 & iTECH120X?
The iTECH120X is a superior battery to the iTECH120 for the following reasons:
- iTECH120X has a larger discharge current
- iTECH120X is waterproof to IP67 rating
- iTECH120X has a longer lifespan
- iTECH120X has a higher discharge current
SPECIFICATIONS of the iTECH120X 2021 Model:
- Nominal Voltage: 12.8v
- C20 Rating usable amps 10v: 105Ah
- Short Circuit Protection: Yes
- Optimum Temperature Range: +5 to +60°C
- BMS Operational Temperature Range: -40 to 80°C
- Safety Protection Isolator: 80°C
- Recommended Charge Current: 20 - 50A
- Maximum Charge Current: 100A (5sec)
- Recommended Charge Voltage: 14.4v
- BMS Charge Cut Off Voltage: 15v
- BMS Low Voltage Cut Off: 8.5-9v
- Continuous Discharge: 150A (175A 5 mins)
- Peak Discharge: 270A 5 sec
- Life Cycles 80%: 4000
- Life Cycles 40%: 8000 +
- UL certified 1642
- IP67 Rated
- CE Certified
- Rohs Certified
- UN38.3 Certified
- ISO 9001 Certified
- ISO 1400 Certified
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 330*173*215mm (225mm including terminals)
- Weight approx: 12kg
- Terminal Type: M8
- Case Material: ABS
PACKAGE CONTENTS of the iTECH120X 2021 Model:
- 1x 12V Lithium Battery ITECH120X
- Pre-installed Redback™️ Lithium Operating System
The statutory warranty is 36 months from the date of purchase.
*Storage deep cycle battery only. It cannot be used as a cranking battery.
User guide for iTECH120X HERE