These sliders not only look good but can take a beating. These add some serious protection to the side of you Jeep while also acting as a step for those who need it.
- Completely bolt on. Bolts to chassis with not cutting drilling or welding required
- Welded tube is angled up for more clearance offroad
- Dimple die tread plate used for the best foot traction of any step on the market. Gentle enough not to hurt bare feet, while adding unsurpassed traction even in the wet.
- Full steel construction welded, gives a solid slider (15kg each)
- Shot blasted and powder coated texture black for long lasting corrosion resistance
- Can be used as a jacking point
- Runs the full length of the car
- Made in Australia
- Fast easy installation. Remove nuts near body mounts on chassis. Offer slider up to existing studs and then torque up nuts
To arrange PICK UP or FITMENT for this item at our warehouse, additional $110 postage from the supplier will be also be charged.
The above listed fixed shipping rate applies to customers within the metro area of Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide and Hobart. Rates for Brisbane, Gold Coast and Perth are listed below:
Gold Coast $150
To get a POSTAGE QUOTE please call us 03 9931 1160 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org to provide us your postcode & suburb.
Please allow 1 to 4 weeks for Sliders to be made, packed or posted out directly from Uneek 4x4 due to high demand in orders. We do not keep these bull bars in stock at our warehouse but order directly from Uneek 4x4. We cannot control or guarantee how long the delays will be from Uneek 4x4. Sorry for the inconvenience.