Limited sizes available. Sizes listed are the only sizes available in stock. More sizes & stock arrival to be announced.
THE PERFECT BALANCE OF OFF-ROAD PERFORMANCE AND ON-ROAD COMFORT.
The Kanati trail hog was designed for exceptional traction, stability, and reliability in all kinds of terrain and weather conditions. The unique design is suitable for everyday use in some of the harshest winter locations while retaining a smooth ride.
- SUPERIOR TRACTION AND CONTROL
- EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE FROM HIGHWAY TO OFF-ROAD
- SMOOTH AND QUIET RIDES
- DURABLE, DEPENDABLE CONSTRUCTION
High void ratios, performance-engineered tread, and dynamic lug angles mean mud and dirt won’t gunk up your tires leading to reduced traction and performance. Traction that digs deep! The aggressive tread patterns provides each Kanati tire with lots of traction across a variety of terrain; everything from dirt, sand, mud, rocks, and more!
Kanati tires seamlessly transition from street to rock and everything in between due to a balanced tread design principle that adapts to the terrain. Less bumps mean less headaches. Off-road doesn't just mean you've got to rattle your brains on the highway anymore! A combination of clever construction and premium materials make Kanati tires less stiff than a traditional tire for a much smoother ride.
Kanati designs each tread using a multi-pitch, angular design that breaks up sound resonance and harmonics. Very similar to “sound cancelling” technology, this design philosophy reduces road noise while also increasing all around off-road performance. It's your tires, not your stereo. Kanati tires are specially designed with a unique tread pattern that helps to cancel noise when you’re driving on pavement. Actually enjoy your stereo without all the roar and resonation.
Manufactured for excellence. The state-of-the-art manufacturing process and quality assurance means each Kanati tire is built above and beyond industry standards to ensure the best possible product. Durable materials and high-quality construction mean Kanati tires have less wear and tear than your traditional off-road tire at a fraction of the cost. You just can't beat quality and value!
- Variable Pitch Design: Variable angle tread blocks help reduce harmonics to reduce road noise while also providing biting and traction surfaces in all directions.
- Aggressive All-Terrain Tread: Large lugs and open void ratio enhance grip for better control in the toughest off road conditions while providing a large and stable contact patch for better on road characteristics.
- Durable Sidewall: The unique 3-ply sidewall reinforces the structural integrity of the Kanati Trail Hog for greater puncture resistance. The sturdier construction digs into softer terrain for better traction and performance. *All Trail Hog sizes feature 3-ply sidewall construction with the exception of 35x12.50R17, which has a 2-ply sidewall.
- Severe Weather Capable: Generous siping and grooves allow for better water evacuation and snow traction. The Kanati Trail Hog sports the Alpine/mountain snowflake severe snow service symbol certifying it as a winter capable tire with year round application.
Prices are updated 22/02/19. For accurate pricing, contact our team for a bargain! For Shipping, please contact our team 03 9931 1160 for quote.