JEEP WRANGLER JK (FROM 2007-2011 or 2012-2018 PETROL) and (FROM 2007 - ON DIESEL)
LONG RANGE AUXILIARY FUEL TANK - 46 or 65 LITRES
- The auxiliary tank gives a 75% overall capacity increase.
- The tank retains the standard factory ground clearance.
- Driving range in excess of 1270Kms (based on 11.8lt per 100Klm - PETROL)
- Driving range in excess of 1700Kms (based on 8.8lt per 100Klm - DIESEL)
|Location||LH Side of Drive Shaft|
|Fitting Time||5 Hrs|
All auxiliary tanks comes complete with a quality LED Switch Gauge unit which shows the fuel level in the auxiliary tank and incorporates the switch to operate the transfer pump.
Whether its towing touring or just everyday driving, a JK owner with a tank fitted can fill up when it’s cheap and drive on by laughing when the fuel goes through the up cycle every week! The kit includes everything required to fit the new tank with minimal fuss. The tank is manufactured from 2mm aluminised steel, etch primed and finished in silver hammertone enamel. All long range fuel tanks are proudly Australian made since 1989.
- 3 year Australia wide warranty on the tank
- 1 year Australia wide warranty on parts
- Full internal baffling
- Excellent ground clearance
- 2mm T125CQ aluminised steel construction
- Original vehicle emission control system retained
|Brand||Long Range Automotive|