TOYOTA LANDCRUISER 76 SERIES (AUGUST 2012 - ON) LONG RANGE AUXILIARY FUEL TANK - 87 LITRES
- The auxiliary tank gives a 65% overall capacity increase.
- The tank retains the standard factory ground clearance.
- Driving range in excess of 1830Klms (based on 11.9lt per 100Klm)
All LRA Auxiliary tanks come complete with a quality LED Switch gauge unit which shows the fuel level in the auxiliary tank and incorporates the switch to operate the transfer pump.
|Exhaust Modification - Requires muffler change to modify standard exhaust, can be supplied TLC76CAEM|
|Location||LH Side of Drive Shaft|
Whether its towing touring or just everyday driving, a Landcruiser owner with a tank fitted can fill up when it’s cheap and drive on by laughing when the fuel goes through the up cycle every week! The kit includes everything required to fit the new tank with minimal fuss. The tank is manufactured from 2mm aluminised steel, etch primed and finished in silver hammertone enamel. All long range fuel tanks are proudly Australian made since 1989.
- 3 year Australia wide warranty on the tank
- 1 year Australia wide warranty on parts
- Full internal baffling
- Excellent ground clearance
- 2mm T125CQ aluminised steel construction
- Original vehicle emission control system retained
|Brand||Long Range Automotive|