The ST3301 Series 39 Inch 26 LED Light Bar was designed to offer a high volume of light in the mid-range, with excellent visibility on the road shoulders.
Compared to bars like our ST4K & ST3K (which have a longer beam distance but slightly less brightness in comparison) our ST3301 forms a larger diameter spot which blends homogeneously with its wide beam. Perfectly suits the customer concerned about wildlife running out from the road shoulders or those who need a huge amount of brightness and coverage in the mid short and mid range.
Re-structured from our popular ST3300 comes the new STEDI ST3301 with a new look and improved lighting technology along side revised reflectors increasing the performance dramatically.
The ST3301 is packing a lot more punch than its predecessor when it comes to penetration of light reaching 390m at the 1 Lux mark. With this increase of light we also managed to chop down the weight with the 39" Bar only weighing in at 4.9kg
KEY TECHNICAL BREAKDOWN
- Ingress Protection IP68 (Backed by certificate of conformity),
- Coordinated Colour Temperature 5500K - Excellent colour contrast.
- Flood/spot/flood combination with 26 x CREE XM-L2 LEDs
- 4 Flood + 18 Spot + 4 Flood Reflector Distribution
- Tough GE Lexan primary lens which 250 times the impact resistant strength of glass and 30 times stronger than acrylic Polycarbonate.
- Waterproof Deutsch DT Connector
- Adjustable Slide mounts and stainless steel side brackets included.
- Guaranteed against electromagnetic (EMC) and radio frequency (RFI) interference
FULL 5 YEAR WARRANTY
|Peak Intensity (Candela)||330,200cd|
|Operating Voltage||10-45V DC|
|Waterproof Rate||IP 68|
|LED||26 x CREE™ XM-L2|
|Material||Die Cast Aluminium|
|Bolts and FIttings||3 Series Stainless Steel|
|Flood Beam Angle||45° Degrees|
|Spot Beam Angle||11° Degrees|
|Life Span||50,000 Hours|
|Current Draw||12.3A @ 13.6v|