Terrain Tamer 4WD Hi Lift Jack 48" 1050kg
Terrain Tamer, the leader in 4WD original replacement parts.
With a history dating back to 1969 they continue to deliver on their promise of quality, research and design to give you parts that are tested in the toughest Australian outback environments.
- AS / NZS2693:2003 Approved.
- 1,050 kg Lift Capacity
- 48 Inch Lift
- Jack up or down
- Can use for winching
- Wide range of uses including 4WDing, on the farm & in the workshop
PART NUMBER: THLJ
DESCRIPTION: HIGH LIFT JACK - 1050kg, 48 inch lift
- Keep Jack clean and oiled. Front and back of rail must be kept rust free.
- Place the Jack's base plate on a firm level surface with the Jack pointing straight up.
- Lift the silver lever on the lifting mechanism until it locks in the UP position.
- Raise the lifting mechanism until the nose is completely and securely under the load.
- With both hands, Carefully pump the handle up and down to raise the load.
- The load will raise on each down stroke of the handle.
- When not in operation, handle should be secured in the UP position, parallel to the bar.
- With the handle in the upright position, move the silver lever on the lifting mechanism to the DOWN position.
- With both hands carefully pump the handle up and down to lower the load.
- The load will lower on each up stroke of the handle.
N.B. Caution should be used when lowering, as once there is no load on the nose of the lifting mechanism it will slide down to the base.