Snorkels are commonly the first accessory ever fitted to a four wheel drive.
They assist with deep water crossings and provide hassle free air induction when immersed in dust. Air is cooler and cleaner at roof level than air travelling via the bonnet, which means greater fuel efficiency and less clogging of air filters. These are important factors, particularly when 4WDing on dry, dusty roads.
- Colourfast using a process called colour compounding. The pigment is fused into the molten base resin before the product is even moulded, ensuring an evenly saturated polymer which prevents rubbing off or bleeding
- Designed to be aesthetically pleasing, each Airtec snorkel is designed to flow with the vehicle’s natural styling. They are easily the best looking snorkels on the market
- Engineered to supply the correct volume of air or better to the engine
- Intake design separates rain or moisture from the air stream before it enters the engine
- Manufactured in Australia from high quality UV-resistant (UV20-UV24) polyethylene for maximum strength and rigidity. All TJM Airtec snorkels incorporate stainless steel hardware.
- Simple installation minimising modifications to vehicle’s original components
- Utilises Australian plastic materials containing a combination of special additives and strong bonding processes. The result is a product with strong physical properties and tough impact resistance