Here is a truly innovative rack that any real adventurer needs. Coined the Adventure rack, this modular rack will suit almost any camping enthusiast.
This rack is adjustable width wise to suit almost any tub, From 1395mm up to 1580mm. Measured from inside lip of tub to inside lip
The rack is also adjustable up and down, from 310mm above the tub to 510mm
Price above is for base rack, select any options you desire to see the new price above.
This rack can quickly mount many different accessories. Perfect for that extra spare tyre or a Roof Top tent.
- Proudly made in Australia
- Made with Australian Steel
- All components are zinc primed then powder coated in a texture black
- Full adjustable height and width to suit most Australian Utes
- Mounts to the top of most tubs
- Many options available, and more being added all the time
- Great for mounting side or extra reverse lights
- Great for putting LED strip lights in to illuminate your tub area.
Tyre carrier option
- Can mount tyre above rack, or below rack for lower height and still run a roof top tent
- Can suit up to a 37" tyre
- Tyre location can be off set forward back or left and right to suit other accessories
Storage Box option
- Designed to suit Pelican space case made by Trimcast in Australia Front Opening Range BG055036045BP (must run at max height for this box)
- Box includes removable front face
- Box includes 2 shelves
- Rack can accommodate 2 of these boxes side by side on each side, so a total of 4 if required.
- Storage box mounts to rack with 2 ratchet straps (not supplied)
- Optional lockable High lift jack holder (comes with extra long span cross member when used with 48" Jack)
- Optional lockable shovel holder (may require extra long span cross member depending on where you fit it)
- Optional lockable Axe holder (may require extra long span cross member depending on where you fit it)
- Works with Quick Fists in most areas
- Optional Roller shutter brackets
- Adapter brackets to suit Mountain Top brand Roller shutters.
Jerry Can mounts
- Mount a Jerry can on it's side with just 2 ratchet straps (not supplied) and our support bracket
More mounts coming soon
Fitting time: 2-3 hours depending on accessories. Requires drilling into the tub if roller shutter is not used
Fitting difficulty: 3/10
To arrange PICK UP for this item at our warehouse, additional $65 postage from the supplier will be also be charged.
To get a POSTAGE QUOTE please call us 03 9931 1160 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org to provide us your postcode & suburb.
Please allow 1 to 4 weeks for Racks to be made, packed or posted out directly from Uneek 4x4 due to high demand in orders. We do not keep these bull bars in stock at our warehouse but order directly from Uneek 4x4. We cannot control or guarantee how long the delays will be from Uneek 4x4. Sorry for the inconvenience.