Here is an ADR compliant and airbag compatible bull bar to your WH/WK Grand Cherokee for some serious protection.
Be in from animal strikes or offroad obsticals you can keep that front end straight and clean. This bar is a full steel construction and really suits the lines of the vehicle.
Suits all suits models from 2005-2010
- ADR compliant
- Airbag compatable
- Proudly made in Australia
- Works with parking sensors
- Winch compatable, Suit most winches
- Air vents incorporated into the front of the bar and skid plates
- 15mm Steel Tow points included (x2)
- High lift jacking points included (x2)
- Bull bar constructed from 3 and 5mm steel, tow hooks 15mm steel
- Top hoops are welded on, but can be made as a bolt on upon request.
- Grill guard top tube is 3" diameter
- Provisions for driving lights and radio areals (x2)
- Steel skid plates all around bottom of bar
- As standard LED fog lights included in the bar protected by a polycarbinate covers.
- Lights are mounted in a steel box which strengthens the wing. Competitors cut a huge portion of their wings (which weakens them dramatically) then add in a brittle plastic holder for the the lights which adds no strength to the wing.
- Shot blasted and powder coated in a durable texture black finish or colour matched
- Colour coding available
- Winch packages available.
- No cutting of chassis or body panels required
Fitting time: 3-4 hours
Install difficulty: 3/10
The above listed fixed shipping rate applies to customers within the metro area of Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide and Hobart.
If you're not within metro areas, To get a POSTAGE QUOTE please call us 03 9931 1160 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Rates for Brisbane, Gold Coast and Perth are listed below:
Gold Coast $200
To arrange PICK UP or FITMENT for this item at our warehouse, additional $140 postage from the supplier will be also be charged.
Please allow 2 to 6 weeks for Bull bars to be made, packed or posted out directly from Uneek 4x4 due to high demand in orders. We do not keep these bull bars in stock at our warehouse but order directly from Uneek 4x4. We cannot control or guarantee how long the delays will be from Uneek 4x4. Sorry for the inconvenience.