Sick of all the same old style bull bars out there? Uneek 4x4 offers a refressing alternative that packs more way more features that even the industry leader, and all that for a similar price.
The new benchmark is here...
Prototype classic bar shown, with tube wings angling down into centre tube, production bar has straight joins.
- Proudly made in Australia
- Developed in Australian by Australians for local conditions
- ADR and Airbag compliant
- Available in classic style (3 hoops)
- Available in Urban style (single 3" hoop only)
- Available as a winch bumper style only (no upper hoops)
- Made from Australian Steel by Australians
- 3mm, 4mm and 5mm steel
- Integrated LED indicator lamps as standard
- Integratged LED fog lights as standard
- Indicator and fog lamp are housed in a steel box not plastic like our competitors, which significantly weakens the wings of the bull bar.
- Optional LED winch light
- Industry benchmark leading edge that prevents plasma rope getting damaged during extreme winching angles
- Full set of stone guards and skid plates (front) supplied
- Suits most low mount winches including Warn Zeon
- Centre hoop is 3" x 2mm
- Outer wing hoops are 48.3mm x 3.2mm thick
- 2 accessory mounts on top tubes as well as multiple points on top face of bumper section
- Suits all Hilux models (except 2wd) 2005 - 2015
The above listed fixed shipping rate applies to customers within the metro area of Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide and Hobart.
If you're not within metro areas, To get a POSTAGE QUOTE please call us 03 9931 1160 or email us email@example.com
Rates for Brisbane, Gold Coast and Perth are listed below:
Gold Coast $200
To arrange PICK UP or FITMENT for this item at our warehouse, additional $140 postage from the supplier will be also be charged.
Please allow 1 to 4 weeks for Bull bars to be made, packed or posted out directly from Uneek 4x4 due to high demand in orders. We do not keep these bull bars in stock at our warehouse but order directly from Uneek 4x4. We cannot control or guarantee how long the delays will be from Uneek 4x4. Sorry for the inconvenience.