The Jeep JL wrangler Bull Bar is an Australian designed and built bull bar for our tough Aussie market.
Don't risk your insurance if you have an accident, purchase an aussie made ADR compliant bull bar.
This bar ticks all the boxes and comes in at a great price. Not only does it look great and suit the lines of the JL Wrangler, but it is very functional.
- ADR compliant
- High clearance bar for maximum approach angle offroad
- Ability to run large tyres with out rubbing on the bar. Up to 36" tyres with out rubbing.
- Light weight yet strong steel design (only 40kg.) Made out of 3,4,5 and 20mm Steel
- 20mm heavy duty steel tow hooks
- Hi-lift jacking points integrated into bar
- Winch compatible
- Full width bar that meets factory flares
- Fully welded grill guard to protect radiator made out of heavy duty 3.2mm thick tube
- Factory fog lights integrated into the bar
- Mounting points for radio antenna and driving lamps
- Easy fitment - once factory bumper is removed, fit in 20min
- Can be colour coded upon request (not included in this price)
- Optional bolt on winch delete plate to cover hole in the top of the bull bar when winch is not going to be fitted
We often get asked why our bull bar is better than other popular Australian bull bars and here are 8 good reasons
1. The Uneek bar is made from thicker steel in the centre and mounts that most others on the market
2. The Uneek bar has 20mm steel tow hooks where many others only use 8mm
3. The Uneek bar installs in about an hour including removing the factory bar, most others can take up to 4 hours
4. The Jeep grill can easily be removed with the Uneek bar in place for changing head light globes, many others require the bar to be removed
5. The Uneek bar has powder coating that matches the factory flares (texture black) unlike many others that use satin black that looks out of place on the vehicle
6. Even though the Uneek bar uses thicker steel in the centre and mounts it's relatively light at only 40kg due to intelligent design of not using redundant components and tow point design.
7. The Uneek bar has soft lead in edges for people using winches with plasma rope so you don't cut the edges of the rope when pulling at extreme angles
8. The Uneek bar has an option for a winch light
Install time: 1-2 hours
The above listed fixed shipping rate applies to customers within the metro area of Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide and Hobart.
If you're not within metro areas, To get a POSTAGE QUOTE please call us 03 9931 1160 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Rates for Brisbane, Gold Coast and Perth are listed below:
Gold Coast $200
To arrange PICK UP or FITMENT for this item at our warehouse, additional $140 postage from the supplier will be also be charged.
Please allow 1 to 4 weeks for Bull bars to be made, packed or posted out directly from Uneek 4x4 due to high demand in orders. We do not keep these bull bars in stock at our warehouse but order directly from Uneek 4x4. We cannot control or guarantee how long the delays will be from Uneek 4x4. Sorry for the inconvenience.