Uneek 4x4 again is setting the bench mark on a set of premium rock sliders for your Holden Colorado. No other competitors product comes close in features.
- Proudly made in Australia
- Compliant with Holden Colorado 2017 on
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Rock slider has a step incorporated into it
- Welded on tube is angled up 30 degrees for better off-road clearance
- Bolt on tread plate up top is stamped 2mm sheet with burst out profile that offers superior grip to diamond plate
- Each end cap to the rectangular section has 3 welded on nuts for other accessories like scrub rails, roof rack supports or mud flaps
- Sand Blasted, Zinc primed and Powder coated in texture black
Fitting time: 3 hours
Fitting difficulty 4/10
The above listed fixed shipping rate applies to customers within the metro area of Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide and Hobart.
If you're not within metro areas, To get a POSTAGE QUOTE please call us 03 9931 1160 or email us email@example.com
Rates for Brisbane, Gold Coast and Perth are listed below:
Gold Coast $150
To arrange PICK UP or FITMENT for this item at our warehouse, additional $120 postage from the supplier will be also be charged.
Please allow 1 to 4 weeks for Sliders to be made, packed or posted out directly from Uneek 4x4 due to high demand in orders. We do not keep these bull bars in stock at our warehouse but order directly from Uneek 4x4. We cannot control or guarantee how long the delays will be from Uneek 4x4. Sorry for the inconvenience.