Built in Australia so you know you're helping our country and future jobs for our kids. Designed to sit nice and tight to body of the car but still super strong for animal protection.
This bar is designed to suit all Mazda BT50's 2011-Current
- Proudly made in Australia
- ADR Compliant
- Air bag compatible
- Two heavy duty 20mm rated (3.5T) Recovery Points (red) supplied as standard
- Fascia Panels are black as standard but can be changed to brushed stainless, powder coated another colour, or even colour coded to the vehicle
- Full bar can be colour coded to vehicle as well
- Suits most low mount winches
- Optional bolt on 2" grill guard tube (can mount lights)
- Made from Australian steel 3,4, and 5mm steel. Tow points are 20mm.
- Optional LED Fog lights, does suit factory fog lights
- Centre skid plate included (goes from bottom of bull bar to start of factory skid plate)
Fitting time: 4-5 hours
Fitting difficulty: 4/10
The above listed fixed shipping rate applies to customers within the metro area of Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide and Hobart.
If you're not within metro areas, To get a POSTAGE QUOTE please call us 03 9931 1160 or email us email@example.com
Rates for Brisbane, Gold Coast and Perth are listed below:
Gold Coast $200
To arrange PICK UP or FITMENT for this item at our warehouse, additional $140 postage from the supplier will be also be charged.
Please allow 1 to 4 weeks for Bull bars to be made, packed or posted out directly from Uneek 4x4 due to high demand in orders. We do not keep these bull bars in stock at our warehouse but order directly from Uneek 4x4. We cannot control or guarantee how long the delays will be from Uneek 4x4. Sorry for the inconvenience.