Pre-Release - Toyota Hilux Empire Bullbar 2021 on
ETA MARCH 2021
This bar is called the Empire Bullbar which offers excellent protection for your pride and joy while looking great. This Aussie made masterpiece ticks all the boxes for styling and strength.
Choose from a Single Hoop version or a Triple Hoop version with head light protection.
Stand out from the crowd with an Empire Bullbar while supporting Australian design and manufacturing.
Select desired options above and see the price change accordingly.
- Proudly made in Australia
- Made from Australian Steel
- ADR Compliant (Australian Design Rules)
- Air Bag Compatible
- Standard powder coat in a matte black with a slight texture, however the bar can be powder coated other colours as well as colour coded to the vehicle
- Available as Single Hoop or Triple Hoop style for added head light protection
- Complete bumper replacement, no cutting of factory bumper but grill cut required (quick easy install)
- Silver textured aluminum bash plate as standard (contact us for other colour options on this plate)
- LED fog lights included
- Compatible with 7" LED round driving lights
- Can fit up to 30" LED light bar under top section of Bullbar
- Fits all low mount winches as standard (does not fit Warn Powerplant)
- Feed down winch mount design speeds up fitment and is especially good for winches with integrated control boxes like Warn Zeon
- Bolt on high lift jack points as standard
- Bolt on grill mesh plates as standard
- Number plate flip bracket supplied as standard
- 2 tow points incorporated into chassis mount design
- Wings of Bullbar are braced (welded)
- 25mm of adjustment in all directions for easy fitment
The above listed fixed shipping rate applies to customers within the metro area of Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide and Hobart.
If you're not within metro areas, To get a POSTAGE QUOTE please call us 03 9931 1160 or email us email@example.com
Rates for Brisbane, Gold Coast and Perth are listed below:
Gold Coast $200
To arrange PICK UP or FITMENT for this item at our warehouse, additional $140 postage from the supplier will be also be charged.
Please allow 1 to 4 weeks for Bull bars to be made, packed or posted out directly from Uneek 4x4 due to high demand in orders. We do not keep these bull bars in stock at our warehouse but order directly from Uneek 4x4. We cannot control or guarantee how long the delays will be from Uneek 4x4. Sorry for the inconvenience.