Colorado drivers, here is a perfect option for serious frontal protection for your Ute or Wagon that does not look like every other bar out there and still meets all Australian Design Rules and road laws.
- Proudly made in Australia
- Fits all Holden Colorado utes from 2011-2016
- Fits all Holden Colorado 7 Wagons from 2012 - current
- Full steel construction, made from 3mm, 4mm and 5mm steel
- Fits most low mount winches (contact us for confirmation)
- Available in Classic style with 3 hoops (centre is 3" and 2" outer tubes)
- Available in Urban style with centre 3" hoop only ( can do polished ally tube if requested)
- Available in winch bumper style with no hoops
- ADR and airbag compliant
- Centre bash plate included
- Industry bench mark soft lead in for winches with plasma rope (prevents damage to rope when winching at extreme angles)
- Optional winch light
- LED Fog lights as standard
- LED indicators as standard
- Removable polycarbonate covers to protect lights
- Standard finish is powder coated texture black
- Can colour match to your vehicle (supply VIN when ordering)
- Fog light and Indicator are mounted in a steel box which strengthens the wing. Competitors cut a huge portion of the wing out (which weakens them dramatically,) then add in a brittle plastic holder for the lights which adds no extra strength.
- Perforated mesh in bar and bash plate to aid cooling and airflow
- High lift jacking points as standard in the bar
Fitting time 4 hours
Fitting difficulty 4/10
To arrange PICK UP or FITMENT for this item at our warehouse, additional $125 postage from the supplier will be also be charged.
To get a POSTAGE QUOTE please call us 03 9931 1160 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org to provide us your postcode & suburb.
Please allow 2 to 6 weeks for Bull bars to be made, packed or posted out directly from Uneek 4x4 due to high demand in orders. We do not keep these bull bars in stock at our warehouse but order directly from Uneek 4x4. We cannot control or guarantee how long the delays will be from Uneek 4x4. Sorry for the inconvenience.