JK Wrangler Modular bull bar is perfect for those looking at having the ultimate functionality from their bar. No other bar in the world offers these unique features.
Created not cloned
Setting the new benchmark
- Proudly made in Australia
- ADR and Airbag compliant (fully legal on Australian roads unlike many imports*)
- Full steel construction 3mm, 4mm, 5mm and 20mm
- 2 x 20mm steel tow hooks welded on to the bar
- Removable wings can be changed faster than any other modular bar in the industry due to unique key system.
- Bar can be run with centre section only as a "stubby bar" to allow fitment of tyres up to 44" while driving off road
- Wings are supported by 1 x 16mm steel keys for quick locating and strength, while 3 x M12 high tensile bolts (per wing) can be changed with one tool in under 5min each secure each wing
- Wings accommodate factory fog lights
- Fits most low mount winches or Warn High mount winch with optional winch plate
- Smooth entry for winches with plasma rope (will not damage rope when winching at extreme angles like all other Australian compliant bull bars)
- Welded top hoop is 3" OD welded directly on to the main mounting points for unsurpassed strength
- Optional winch light in hidden recessed hole perfect for those who go off road at night
- Shot blasted and powder coated texture black for long lasting corrosion resistance
- Can be colour matched (vin number required)
- 2 accessory mounts on top of 3" hoop, and 2 removable brackets on top of bull bar for lights (under 3" hoop)
- Will fit a Warn Hi-mount winch with optional HI-MOUNT winch plate
- Hi-lift jacking points integrated into front of bar
- Stubby wings available but not ADR compliant. These stubby wings still take factory fog light
- Optional steel skid plate is great for protection under the bar and radiator cross member as well as preventing mud/water splashing up into the engine bay
- Optional rock lights can fit inside the skid plate for those dark night drives.
* Only with full width wings
Install difficulty: 2/10
Install time: 1-2 hours
12 month warranty
The above listed fixed shipping rate applies to customers within the metro area of Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide and Hobart.
If you're not within metro areas, To get a POSTAGE QUOTE please call us 03 9931 1160 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Rates for Brisbane, Gold Coast and Perth are listed below:
Gold Coast $120
To arrange PICK UP or FITMENT for this item at our warehouse, additional $100 postage from the supplier will be also be charged.
Please allow 1 to 4 weeks for Bull bars to be made, packed or posted out directly from Uneek 4x4 due to high demand in orders. We do not keep these bull bars in stock at our warehouse but order directly from Uneek 4x4. We cannot control or guarantee how long the delays will be from Uneek 4x4. Sorry for the inconvenience.