Finally a light weight yet strong roof rack for a JK wrangler that works with your hard top and soft top. No drilling installation completely bolt on.
Made from steel and aluminium it is a well balanced yet strong rack that is designed to be easily flipped back to allow you to take your soft top up or down (no tools required.)
In standard form this rack allows your freedom panels to be removed on your hard top while still enjoying that open air feel. Options include a bolt in sun roof panel for a full length rack, rear ladder, LED light bar mounts and more.
After looking at all the other roof racks on the market, we took the best features of some and improved on them, while the worst features were left out, to offer the best rack on the market that allows you to run soft top and hard top.
Flipping the roof rack back only takes 2 minutes and is done with absolutly no tools.
This roof rack ticks all the boxes, features include:
- Front light bar hoop mounts to A Pillars and is made from steel and powder coated texture black (can be sold seperatly.) This roof rack extends much further up the A pillar than others to prevent excessive flexing when loaded up.
- Front hoop can mount LED light bars underneath, or 4 spot lights above
- Rear hoop made from steel and supported by roof rack pivot points which house heavy duty 4wd Leaf spring bushes. This bush soaks up all the vibration and movement experience by the rack during heavy off road use.
- Top roof rack made from 6061 Aluminium tube
- Roof rack area lined with expanded aluminium mesh which allows even small items to be stored up top.
- Proudly made in Australia
- Steel components are Powder coated in texutre black
- Aluminium components are chromated then Powder coated in texture black
- Light weight system, with entire kit weighing in at 34kg (more with chassis brackets,) with top rack only weighing 13kg
- Fits with Wrangler soft tops and hard tops
- Folds back in under 2 minutes with no tools
- Rated to 125kg dynamic loading
- Rated to 250kg static loading
- Can mount to existing steel rear bumpers, or with added brackets to other aftermarket bumpers and factory plastic bumper ( see options above.) Confirmed fitment with Uneek rear bumper, Mopar, ARB (old style with no tyre swing out) and Kaymar.
- Rack works with Safari and AEV snorkels
Optional Add On's:
- Optional bolt on ladder mount
- Optional brackets to suit end mount 50" LED light bars
- Optional bolt on shovel and axe mounts (quickfists)
- Optional bolt on hi lift jack mount (quickfists)
- Optional full length capabilities with bolt on sun roof panel
Here are 5 reasons Uneek 4x4's roof rack is the best JK Wrangler roof rack in the world
1. Uneek rack is made from thicker steel where it counts our front and rear hoops (3.2mm vs 1.6mm,) and aluminium up top so it's actually lighter and stronger than the rest.
2. Uneek rack is welded at base of A pillar and up top of A pillar. Not having these extra welds can cause the rack to hit the windscreen when fully loaded on rough roads. When doing research for Uneek rack we saw 11 of 13 vehicles with damaged windscreens. This doesn’t happen with Uneek rack
3. Uneek rack does not use pads against the body as at Uneek it's understood the front is body mounted and the rear is chassis mounted, if you restrict movement something will eventually give (usually dints in the body over time) Uneek uses 4wd suspension bushes to soak up these movements.
4. Uneek rack can be used with hard top, no top or soft top, while many others need to push against the hard top with their little pads or require drilling through the hard top
5. Uneek rack requires no tools to tilt it back. Most others require spanners. While Uneek is not the cheapest rack you get what you pay for in features and function.
This rack is a step above the rest with a combination of steel and aluminium. All mounting points are tough steel where it counts yet, the aluminium basket and runners enable a very manageable roof rack.
Install time 1-3 hours
Install difficulty 4/10
To arrange PICK UP for this item at our warehouse, additional $100 postage from the supplier will be also be charged.
To get a POSTAGE QUOTE please call us 03 9931 1160 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org to provide us your postcode & suburb.
Please allow 2 to 6 weeks for Roof Racks to be made, packed or posted out directly from Uneek 4x4 due to high demand in orders. We do not keep these bull bars in stock at our warehouse but order directly from Uneek 4x4. We cannot control or guarantee how long the delays will be from Uneek 4x4. Sorry for the inconvenience.