Here is a slim line roof rack ideal for those who have height restrictions or like that sleek look. Works with hard top, soft top or no top. The front section is clear to allow that open air Jeep feeling with the roof off, and a mesh section off the back for holding gear.
Seeing as it's only a single layer it's not as strong as our Uneek 4x4 aluminium caged rack but perfect for taking those light weight bulky items.
- Front light bar hoop mounts to A Pillars and is made from steel and powder coated texture black (can be sold separately.) This roof rack mounts extends much further up the A pillar than others to prevent excessive flexing when loaded up.
- Made from thick 3.2m steel the front hoop is twice as thick and strong as competitors
- Front hoop can mount LED light bars underneath, or 4 spot lights above, optional brackets supplied for a 50" LED light bar under the top hoop and above the windscreen
- Rear hoop made from steel and supported by roof rack pivot points which house heavy duty 4wd Leaf spring bushes. These bushes soak up all the vibration and movement experience by the rack during heavy off road use corrugated roads. Designed to move with the vehicle to prevent cracks in the rack.
- Proudly made in Australia
- Full steel construction
- Powder coated texture black
- Front hoop mounts on A pillar with 10 stainless steel bolts
- Slim line rack is full steel
- Light weight system
- Quick access for folding the rack back but simply undoing 2 hand bolts
- Optional bolt on ladder mount
- Optional LED light bar mounts
- Rated to 90kg Dynamic and 180kg static evenly distributed
- Can mount to existing steel rear bumpers, or with added chassis brackets to other aftermarket bumpers and factory plastic bumper ( see options above,) confirmed with the following rear bumpers, Uneek 4x4, Mopar, ARB (old style no tyre swing out) Smittybilt Atlas and Kaymar
- Completely bolt on system when using chassis brackets, (requires 4 holes drilled if using steel bumper)
- Rack works with Safari, AEV, Airflow and Airtech snorkels
Install difficulty 4/10
Install time: 1-3 hours
To arrange PICK UP for this item at our warehouse, additional $100 postage from the supplier will be also be charged.
To get a POSTAGE QUOTE please call us 03 9931 1160 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org to provide us your postcode & suburb.
Please allow 2 to 6 weeks for Roof Racks to be made, packed or posted out directly from Uneek 4x4 due to high demand in orders. We do not keep these bull bars in stock at our warehouse but order directly from Uneek 4x4. We cannot control or guarantee how long the delays will be from Uneek 4x4. Sorry for the inconvenience.