Uneek 4x4 have released a great bull bar for your updated 200 Series Toyota Land Cruiser.
This bar is called the Empire bar which offers great protection for your pride and joy while looking great. This Aussie made masterpiece ticks all the boxes for styling and strength. Choose from a Single hoop version or a Triple hoop version with head light protection.
Stand out from the crowd with an Empire bar while supporting Australian Design and Manufacturing.
Select desired options above and see the price change accordingly
- Proudly made in Australia
- Made from Australian Steel
- ADR compliant (Australian Design Rules)
- Air bag compatible
- Standard Powder coat in a Matte black with a slight texture, however the bar can be powder coated other colours as well as colour coded to the vehicle
- Available as single hoop or triple hoop style for added head light protection
- Complete Bumper replacement, no cutting of factory bumper or grill
- Silver textured aluminium bash plate as standard (contact us for other colour options on this plate)
- Uses factory fog lights
- Compatible with 220mm LED round Driving lights
- Can fit up to 32" LED light bar under top section of bull bar
- Fits all low mount winches as standard (does not fit Warn Powerplant)
- Feed down winch mount design speeds up fitment and is especially good for winches with integrated control boxes like Warn Zeon
- Bolt on High lift jack points as standard
- Bolt on Grill mesh plates as standard
- Number plate flip bracket supplied as standard
- 2 x 4T Rated Tow points are supplied as standard
- Compatible with parking sensors, headlight washers, front camera and front radar
- Wings of bull bar are braced (welded)
- 25mm of adjustment in all directions for easy fitment
The above listed fixed shipping rate applies to customers within the metro area of Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide and Hobart.
If you're not within metro areas, To get a POSTAGE QUOTE please call us 03 9931 1160 or email us email@example.com
Rates for Brisbane, Gold Coast and Perth are listed below:
Gold Coast $200
To arrange PICK UP or FITMENT for this item at our warehouse, additional $160 postage from the supplier will be also be charged.
Please allow 1 to 4 weeks for Bull bars to be made, packed or posted out directly from Uneek 4x4 due to high demand in orders. We do not keep these bull bars in stock at our warehouse but order directly from Uneek 4x4. We cannot control or guarantee how long the delays will be from Uneek 4x4. Sorry for the inconvenience.