Uneek Toyota 76 Series Land Cruiser Rear bar & Tyre Carrier. Finally a rear bar for your Toyota that has had some real engineering put into it.
This unique (pun intended) rear bar has a fantastic feature that no others are offering for your Land Cruiser. The ability to take all the tyre weight off the rear door yet still have the ability to open the tyre carrier with a single motion as Toyota intended can't be beat. No more stuffing around with sticky and stiff over centre latches this sweet thing opens like stock. No more worries about over loading the rear door with larger than standard tyres or having to drop all your gear as you need two hands to open the tyre carrier.
- Proudly made in Australia with Australian Steel
- Made from 3,4,8mm steel
- Bar and Chassis take the weight of the tyre, rear door only holds it closed and pushes it open. No weight on back door
- Rated to carry 37" tyre
- Fits around Factory Toyota Tow bar
- Integrated LED Stop/Tail/Indicator lamps in the bar
- Integrated LED Reverse lights in the bar
- Hi-Lift jacking points integrated into the bar
- Punched and extruded tread plate step in middle of the bar
- Optional Right hand swing out opens with large barn door in single action (no extra latches)
- Optional Left Hand swing out that can take 1 or 2 jerry cans, or a second spare tyre
- Shot blasted, zinc primed and powder coated texture black for long lasting corrosion resistance
- Can be colour coded to your vehicle (specify VIN when ordering)
Fitting difficulty: 6/10
Fitting time: 6-8 hours
If you're not within metro areas, To get a POSTAGE QUOTE please call us 03 9931 1160 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
The above listed fixed shipping rate applies to customers within the metro area of Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide and Hobart. Rates for Brisbane, Gold Coast and Perth are listed below:
Gold Coast $200
To arrange PICK UP or FITMENT for this item at our warehouse, additional $140 postage from the supplier will be also be charged.
Please allow 1 to 4 weeks for Bar to be made, packed or posted out directly from Uneek 4x4 due to high demand in orders. We do not keep these bull bars in stock at our warehouse but order directly from Uneek 4x4. We cannot control or guarantee how long the delays will be from Uneek 4x4. Sorry for the inconvenience.