Here are the toughest rock sliders you can get for your WK2 2011-current Jeep Grand Cherokee. Designed here in Australia for maximum protection for your Grand Cherokee. They also act as a step.
- Proudly made in Australia
- Compliant with side curtain air bags
- Replaces plastic sill panel for best clearance
- All steel construction
- Fully welded and powder coated in texture black
- Can be colour matched (generally the tread plate is still powder coated for harder wearing and rest of slider is colour matched)
- Fits to body via nutserts and high tensile bolts
- Significantly strengthens body of vehicle
- Can be purchased with or without step and tread plate
- Slider is Laser cut, and CNC folded out of 3mm Australian Steel
- Tube is 44mm OD with a 3.2mm wall thickness steel.
- Tread plate is punched and extruded steel to offer great anti slip when used as a step. Much better than checker plate
Install time: 3 hours
Install difficulty: 4/10 (requires nutsert gun)
The above listed fixed shipping rate applies to customers within the metro area of Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide and Hobart.
If you're not within metro areas, To get a POSTAGE QUOTE please call us 03 9931 1160 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Rates for Brisbane, Gold Coast and Perth are listed below:
Gold Coast $150
To arrange PICK UP or FITMENT for this item at our warehouse, additional $110 postage from the supplier will be also be charged.
Please allow 1 to 4 weeks for Sliders to be made, packed or posted out directly from Uneek 4x4 due to high demand in orders. We do not keep these bull bars in stock at our warehouse but order directly from Uneek 4x4. We cannot control or guarantee how long the delays will be from Uneek 4x4. Sorry for the inconvenience.