Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions of Sale
1. Trax Industries provides general application and correct usage guidelines for its products to assist with product selection. Any customer making the decision to modify or equip their vehicle with aftermarket products of any kind assumes all risk and responsibility for the suitability of those chosen modifications or accessories used.
2. Goods are sold with the express and/or implied customer acceptance of these terms and conditions of sale and the Trax Industries privacy and warranty policies.
3. Where products are delivered to a customer:
a. on Trax Industries’s freight account, our responsibility and risk ceases upon delivery to and acceptance of the shipment by the customer from the transportation company.
b. on the customer’s freight account, our responsibility and risk ceases on pick-up by the customer’s transportation company.
c. all deliveries will require an address that will have someone there during business hours as we will be using a commercial courier to deliver the products. Unless noted in the delivery instructions, the goods will be left at the front door if unattended.
d. certain oversized parcels will incur an additional delivery fee if customer needs the parcel sent to our workshop for installation (this refers to Uneek 4x4 & Rhino 4x4 bull bars, rear bars, sliders, roof racks & underbody kits). In cases that customer's don't need to pick up, we will give you a postage quote referred directly from the supplier.
4. All products should be inspected for loss or damage upon receipt and claim submitted immediately, but no later than 3 days following receipt of goods, to Trax Industries or the customer’s transportation or insurance company as the case requires.
5. Trax Industries shall not be liable for any consequential loss or damage.
6. Trax Industries has the right to make changes in invoicing if there are pricing errors in listings, in these case, Trax Industries will arrange a full refund if customers are not satisfied with updated pricing.
Retention of Title
1. The goods shall remain the property of Trax Industries until they are paid for in full and if the customer has possession of the goods, but they are still owned by Trax Industries, the customer shall be the trustee of those goods until they are paid for in full.
2. If the goods have not been paid for within the agreed terms of trade or the customer has become insolvent, the customer authorises Trax Industries to recover and account for such goods for which Trax Industries has not been paid, or to recover other Trax Industries goods in the customer’s possession to the same value.
1. Trax Industries will accept goods returned for credit within 14 days from purchase provided:
a. an Trax Industries “return authorization number” has been requested in advance and accompanies the shipment together with a copy of the original invoice for returned goods if approval is granted.
b. any and all freight charges must be to the customers’ account or pre-paid by the customer.
c. unless otherwise agreed return of stock items will be charged a restocking fee of %10 (minimum of $10 per item)
2. The goods must be in complete, unaltered and merchantable condition excluding normal wear and tear to packaging.
3. Customer acceptance of the goods means the acceptance of these terms and conditions.
4. Custom buy in items cannot be returned.
Note: These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without notification.