Every torqit Performance Exhaust system is manufactured to the highest standard and guaranteed to deliver tuned performance enhancement for your 4WD vehicle.
Meticulous detail goes into the design of every system and our fundamental motivation is simple - to provide you maximum increased in power and torque, further enriching your driving experience.
torqit Performance Exhausts will deliver up to a 20% increase in power and torque without jeopardising curve appeal .Every torqit Performance Exhaust system Is constructed with the finest and most durable materials and includes a double skin muffler, designed to extend the longevity of the exhaust. Each exhaust is also heavily packed with fiber glass designed to absorb noise ensuring the system does not vibrate or drone.
With over 10 years experience in designing and manufacturing exhaust systems under the sterling 4X4 name, we are Australia’s number one selling exhaust system specialists, industry leaders in Australia and International markets in providing superior quality performance products.
torqit Performance Exhausts are designed to work with other torqit products including torqit Performance Modules and Pedal torq, when combined with these products power and torque output of your 4X4 vehicle is significantly increased further enhancing your driving experience.
*Images as rough guide only, different systems depending on vehicle*
- 10 year Warranty on stainless steel exhaust systems*
- Stainless steel & Titanium coated Dump pipes on Turbo Back exhausts systems
- Available in high grade polished stainless steel
- Designed in Australia and thoroughly tested to comply with the highest quality requirements
- Compatible with most aftermarket products available through major 4X4 outlets
- 100% mandrel bent tubing for maximum flow
- Provides up to 20% power increase and up to 10% increase in fuel efficiency
- Easy bolt-on installation, no cutting or welding required
- Complete installation kit provided including detailed fitting instructions, gaskets, nuts and bolts
- Designed to increase power and torque whilst reducing EGT temperatures
- NOT designed to increase original factory exhaust noise, however there may be a slight adjustment (a difference that is barely noticeable)
- Designed and manufactured from the manifold/turbo back
Mitsubishi ML Triton 3.2L 7/2006 to 5/2008
118KW / 347NM
132KW / 410NM
Mitsubishi ML/MN 4WD Triton 2.5L 6/2008 to 12/2014
118KW / 381NM
136KW / 415NM