The Airbag Man Mazda BT-50 Rear Suspension Kit is designed to fit between a vehicles chassis and the axle/leaf spring to provide leveling control when a vehicle is under load. The heavy duty double convoluted airbags are a two ply, reinforced rubber bellows.
You can adjust for varying loads and road conditions by simply inflating or deflating, just like inflating a tyre. Airbag kit includes two airbags, vehicle specific airbag mounts, fasteners, air fittings, air line tubing and two inflation valves, full instructions included.
Please note the following Fitting Advice:
1.Any modifications made to your vehicle that are NOT factory installed or approved by the manufacturer may (MAY) result in denial of warranty claim(s).
2. No Drilling required
3. Do not exceed the vehicles legal gross vehicle mass rating (GVM) or axle capacities.
4. Some vehicles may require certification for legal fitment of Airbag Man products, please check with the regulatory authorities regarding this before purchase or fitment of Airbag Man products.
5. Airbag Man has made every attempt to assure that the air helper spring kits listed will properly fit. Chassis modifications made by others that effect suspension dimensions may not provide conditions for proper fit. Due to new model introductions and manufacturer changes, Airbag Man reserves the right to make changes to the list without notification.
6. Some manufacturers use brake proportioning valves to adjust braking force as a function of chassis to axle distance. If you modify your suspension it effects the function of this value. We suggest that you check with your dealer on proper treatment of this device prior to installation of airbag kits.
7. Full Droop measurements are taken by jacking or lifting the vehicle so that the suspension with all components connected, is at its hanging limit, then measure the gap directly above the centre bolt, from the bottom of the chassis rail (or other nominated position) to the top of the axle or leaf, whichever is closer. Ensure the vehicle is jacked or lifted using suitable safe equipment, and using correct practices.