The Airbag Man Air Suspension Helper Kit – Coil Springs Nissan X-Trail provides a smoother ride for your vehicle that has a coil spring suspension.
Designed to fit inside existing coil springs to create a variable spring rate, the Airbag Coil-Helper will level your vehicle and assist with more effective braking and handling, even under heavy loading and adverse road conditions.
The Airbag Coil-Helper enables you to control the air pressure in the air helper springs so you can make adjustments for varying loads and road conditions. Spring performance can be altered as easily as inflating a tire.
Coil-Rite airbags will:
- Maintain a level vehicle – adjustable
- Maximize the safe load carrying capacity
- Increase vehicle stability
- Improve steering and balance
- Improve ride quality
- Greatly reduce “bottoming out”
- Reduce coil suspension fatigue
- Keep headlights aimed on the road
- Reduce tyre wear
Please note the following Fitting Advice:
1. Any modifications made to your vehicle that are NOT factory installed or approved by the manufacturer may (MAY) result in denial of warranty claim(s).
2. Drilling required
3. Do not exceed the vehicles legal gross vehicle mass rating (GVM) or axle capacities.
4. Some vehicles may require certification for legal fitment of Airbag Man products, please check with the regulatory authorities regarding this before purchase or fitment of Airbag Man products.
5. Airbag Man has made every attempt to assure that the air helper spring kits listed will properly fit. Chassis modifications made by others that effect suspension dimensions may not provide conditions for proper fit. Due to new model introductions and manufacturer changes, Airbag Man reserves the right to make changes to the list without notification.
6. Some manufacturers use brake proportioning valves to adjust braking force as a function of chassis to axle distance. If you modify your suspension it effects the function of this value. We suggest that you check with your dealer on proper treatment of this device prior to installation of airbag kits.
7. Full Droop measurements are taken by jacking or lifting the vehicle so that the suspension with all components connected, is at its hanging limit, then measure the gap directly above the centre bolt, from the bottom of the chassis rail (or other nominated position) to the top of the axle or leaf, whichever is closer. Ensure the vehicle is jacked or lifted using suitable safe equipment, and using correct practices.