*** DOES NOT FIT ALL NEW MY21 ISUZU D-MAX ***
With the launch of our new Next Gen mirrors we are currently experiencing higher than usual demand from our production facility in Craigieburn Vic, and this has had an impact on our lead times to fill orders.
We are currently working on the following order fulfilment timing:
- Next Gen Full Size – New orders are being processed with a lead time of 4 to 6 weeks on models we are currently able to produce. There are further component delays on certain models that mean these mirrors will not be available until early in 2021, these include: Toyota Landcruiser 200 (Camera models) & Landcruiser 100, Ford Ranger & Everest (manual fold), BT50 (2006 to 2020), Ford Territory, Mitsubishi Triton (2005 to 2015).
- Original Mirrors – 48 to 72 hour lead time to dispatch on full mirrors and parts from receipt of orders. Note Toyota 70 series are currently on backorder, with stock of parts expected to arrive late November.
Clearview Towing Mirrors are supplied with plug and play wiring for easy installation when supplied with features replacing identical existing side mirror features. This means the features listed below will only operate as described if the feature existed in your standard side mirrors prior to being replaced with Clearview Towing Mirrors.
- Electric Glass - Electrically adjustable upper flat mirror glass. Small lower convex mirror glass not available. Spare Parts available for purchase through our Spare Parts Store.
- Manual Glass - Manually adjust upper flat mirror glass. Spare Parts available for purchase through our Spare Parts Store.
- Convex Glass - Manually adjustable lower convex mirror glass for more vision in your blind spots. Large upper convex mirror glass available as an extra purchase item on our Spare Parts Store.
- Indicators/Turn Signal - Lights on the outside of the mirror head will illuminate when you turn your indicator on. Indicators are required to be in Clearview Mirrors by law if you have pre-existing indicators in your OEM (Original Electric Mirror) mirror. Spare Parts available for purchase through our Spare Parts Store.
- Heated Glass - Heated upper large flat glass with help de-mist your mirrors in frosty weather. This works off the vehicle de-mister. This feature will require hard wiring if your vehicle does not contain the pre-existing heated glass feature. Small heated lower convex mirror not available. Spare Parts available for purchase through our Spare Parts Store.
- Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM) - BSM icon illuminates on the flat mirror glass when the vehicle’s BSM sensors detect a vehicle passing on either side. If your vehicle does not contain the BSM feature, this is not a feature we can add to your vehicle as an aftermarket extra. BSM only available for vehicles with BSM in OEM mirror. Spare Parts available for purchase through our Spare Parts Store.
- Manual-folding base mount - Mirrors will fold manually inwards towards the vehicle working off a cam and pin mechanism. Mirrors will be required to be folded by hand. This item is available to purchase separately, please contact Clearview Accessories directly for more information.
- Power-folding base mount - Mirrors will fold electrically inwards towards the vehicle in the same manner as the original side mirrors if you choose the option of power-fold. This item is not available to purchase separately, please contact Clearview Accessories directly for more information.