How boring is the factory useless sports bar.
Here is a product to really make your Ranger stand out. Don't just look the same as all the other stock rangers out there. Show everyone your wild and fun side. Get an Offroad Animal Sports bar chase rack. Or option this bad boy up to run a Tyre carrier and or Roof Rack. Go for that cool pre-runner look.
What is a chase rack you say?
A Chase Rack comes from a Chase Truck which is a truck that follows or chases the desert racers in North America. The Chase Truck carries all the spares for the race truck.
1. Benefits of Chase Sport bar
- Cool factor raised 5 points, yes there is a cool factor points system, trust us.
- Looks great and gives your ranger that aggressive look
- Can be upgraded to mount a tyre carrier and roof rack
- All steel constructions except for inner panels which are made from Aluminium to save weight
- Zinc plated and powder coated matte black
- Base for mounting Offroad Animal Chase Rack Tyre carrier and or Roof rack
2. Benefits of Chase Roof Rack
- Great spot for mounting auxiliary lighting
- Great spot for carrying gear
- Great spot for carrying axes, shovels, swags, tents, chairs, Max Trax etc.
- Enhances the look of your Chase rack sports bar section
- Rated for 30kg
- Square mounting holes in rack for quick use of coach bolts for mounting or just hooking a strap on
- Made for 5mm and 3mm aluminium
- Air Damn included
- Fully bolt together
3. Benefits of Chase Tyre Carrier
- Carry up to a 37" tyre on the back while looking cool
- Maintain lowered look for awesomeness, then raise up tyre for full access to tub
- Fully welded steel constructions
- Included dual gas struts for easy lifting
- Locking washers keep tyre carrier in up or down position with no need for tools
- Easy to operate
To suit: PX Rangers, Raptors & Mazda BT50