PROTECT YOUR DIESEL ENGINE AGAINST COSTLY OIL & SOOT CONTAMINATION
Direction Plus ProVent oil separator kits protect your modern diesel engine by substantially reducing the amount of oil entering the engine from blow-by gas in the crankcase ventilation system.
By not fitting a Direction Plus ProVent system, it is likely that your engine will experience a progressive reduction in performance. Direction Plus ProVent systems, are specifically designed to separate and redirect oil and air from blow-by gas produced from within the crank case. They also provide the option of returning the oil back to the sump.
For the ultimate defence against oil and soot contamination, investing in a Direction Plus ProVent oil separator kit will protect your investment 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
BENEFITS OF FITTING A PROVENT OIL SEPARATOR KIT:
- Prevents oil and soot contamination entering the clean air intake
- Excellent protection for turbocharger
- Minimises oil consumption*
- Prevents oil build up in intercoolers
- Regulates crankcase pressure
- Keeps critical engine components clean
- Reduces exhaust smoke and odours
- Saves you money
*Only in installations where the oil is returned to the sump
To suit Holden Colorado/Colorado 7 – LWH 2012 to 2016
Unsuitable for 2017 build models. Only one of either FM or PV kit can be fitted.