PROTECT YOUR DIESEL ENGINE AGAINST COSTLY OIL & SOOT CONTAMINATION
Direction Plus ProVent oil separator kits protect your modern diesel engine by substantially reducing the amount of oil entering the engine from blow-by gas in the crankcase ventilation system.
By not fitting a Direction Plus ProVent system, it is likely that your engine will experience a progressive reduction in performance. Direction Plus ProVent systems, are specifically designed to separate and redirect oil and air from blow-by gas produced from within the crank case. They also provide the option of returning the oil back to the sump.
For the ultimate defence against oil and soot contamination, investing in a Direction Plus ProVent oil separator kit will protect your investment 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
BENEFITS OF FITTING A PROVENT OIL SEPARATOR KIT:
- Prevents oil and soot contamination entering the clean air intake
- Excellent protection for turbocharger
- Minimises oil consumption*
- Prevents oil build up in intercoolers
- Regulates crankcase pressure
- Keeps critical engine components clean
- Reduces exhaust smoke and odours
- Saves you money
*Only in installations where the oil is returned to the sump
PROTECTION AGAINST COSTLY REPAIRS AND POOR PERFOMANCE
The blow-by gas problem is compounded by modern engines fitted with exhaust gas recirculation systems (EGR) whereby a proportion of the exhaust gas is routed back into the engine. With the presence of oil from the crankcase ventilation system, the oil collects the exhaust particles. This combination of oil & exhaust particles from the EGR builds up to a point where it blocks inlet manifolds and valves, resulting in reduced engine performance or failure. The images below are typical examples of the build-up in engines not fitted with a Direction Plus ProVent system.
The ProVent 150 is a compact crankcase ventilation unit for engines up to 200 kW and is characterised by the following advantages:
- Ultra-compact design
- Up to 150 l/min blow-by gas
- Equipped as standard with high-efficiency medium
- Pressure regulation
- Suitable for use as an open or closed CCV
- Direction Plus ProVent oil separator
- Model-specific laser cut stainless steel bracket
- Hose and hose reducers
- Nuts, bolts and clamps
- Installation instructions
*Contents may differ based on fitment application and component availability
To suit – Navara D40 YD25DDTi 2005 to 2015 (Suits Spanish built models only)