The Nissan 4x4 Snorkel is designed to deliver a huge volume of the coolest and cleanest air possible into the stock air cleaner assembly of engines:
- (SS736HF) D40 3/11 On ST-X 550, R51 5/10 On Ti 550, 3.0L V9X Intercooled Turbo V6 Dsl.
- (SS735HF) Navara D40 SC, DC & KC Thailand Origin Diesel Models
- (SS732HF) D40 ST-X 05 To 11 & Pathfinder R51 ST, ST-L & Ti V6 Petrol Models 05 To 10
- (SS731HF) Navara D40 Spain Origin Models & Pathfinder R51 2.5L Diesel Models 01/10 On
- (SS730HF) Navara D40 Spain Origin Models & Pathfinder R51 2.5L Diesel Models To 12/09
. With the huge air flow demands of each engine in the Nissan Pathfinder, Safari took the decision to design a snorkel system that raised the air intake to prevent ingesting harmful elements to the vehicles air cleaner.
Huge air flow is but one aspect of the ultimate in snorkel Nissan Pathfinder design. The Safari snorkel air ram is designed to perform two very important roles. The most obvious is to funnel cool clean air into the snorkel body - but just as importantly, the Safari air ram acts as a highly efficient water separator to remove rain water from the incoming air stream - thus ensuring safe engine operation through even the most torrential tropical storms.
The genuine Safari Nissan Pathfinder 4x4 Snorkel body and air ram is manufactured to the highest standards in durable, UV stable, cross linked polyethylene material. In addition, the substantial material wall thickness delivers huge physical strength to ensure that the Nissan Pathfinder snorkel breezes through the toughest off-road conditions on the planet.
- Safari Automotive Australian designed, moulded and manufactured
- Raised air intake to prevent your engine from ingesting harmful elements
- Increased airflow for your engine
- Water separating air ram design to remove water from the air stream
- Durable and UV stable snorkel and air ram for added strength
- Comprehensive Nissan Pathfinder 4WD Snorkel fitting guide with an accurate template for assisting with installation.