Australian designed, moulded and manufactured
· Raised air intake to prevent your engine from ingesting harmful elements
· Increased airflow for your 01/1990-03/1998 Onwards 4.2L Diesel engines
· Water separating air ram design to remove water from the air stream
· Durable and UV stable snorkel and air ram for added strength
· Comprehensive Toyota 80 Series Land Cruiser 4WD Snorkel fitting guide with an accurate template for installation.
· Lifetime Warranty
The SS82HF Toyota 80 Series Land Cruiser 4x4 Snorkel is designed to deliver a huge volume of the coolest and cleanest air possible into the stock air cleaner assembly of 01/1990-03/1998 Onwards Diesel engines.
With the huge air flow demands of each engine in the Toyota 01/1990-03/1998 Onwards Diesel 80 Series Land Cruiser, Safari took the decision to design a snorkel system that raised the air intake to prevent ingesting harmful elements to the vehicles air cleaner.
Huge air flow is but one aspect of the ultimate in snorkel Toyota 80 Series Land Cruiser design. The Safari snorkel air ram is designed to perform two very important roles. The most obvious is to funnel cool clean air into the snorkel body - but just as importantly, the Safari air ram acts as a highly efficient water separator to remove rain water from the incoming air stream - thus ensuring safe engine operation through even the most torrential tropical storms.
The genuine Safari Toyota 80 Series Land Cruiser 4x4 Snorkel body and air ram is manufactured to the highest standards in durable, UV stable, cross linked polyethylene material. In addition, the substantial material wall thickness delivers huge physical strength to ensure that the Toyota 80 Series Land Cruiser snorkel breezes through the toughest off-road conditions on the planet.