Spare tire carriers in their conventional, upright positions are a necessity for every Jeeper, whether on the road or off. But when the terrain gets extreme and your standard hard top comes off, the Slant Back Tire Carrier Kit allows you to move your spare tire into an aggressive, 45° pre-runner position.
Spare tires mounted with the slant do not interfere with Smittybilt’s Cargo Restraint System (C.RES) or JK Bowless Tops.
- Manufactured from 3/16 inch cold-rolled steel
- Two-stage matte black finish
- Features Rotopax gas/water can mount and off-road jack mount
- Acccomodtes up to 37" tire
- Works with our Smittybilt Bowless Tops
- Can be converted between a straight and slant configuration
- Fits XRC/SRC Gen2 Tire Carrier or Pivot HD Tire Carrier