The TeraFlex JK 2.5” Suspension Lift Kit is an ultra simple performance oriented lift kit that provides amazing highway drivability with very capable off road performance.
Drivability and performance are the most important factors that are engineered and built into every TeraFlex lift kit. Properly developed suspension geometry, roll center, and load tuning ensure that all factory stability controls remain functional and within the parameters that Jeep originally engineered into the vehicle. TeraFlex kits drive straight and will crawl anything, getting you there and back!
This kit includes 2.5" lift coil springs, rear swaybar links, heavy duty rear trackbar axle bracket, bumpstop extensions and all necessary hardware. This kit will allow you to run up to a 35” tire (aftermarket wheels with 4.5” backspacing or less are required). Fits all right hand drive JK Wrangler models including Rubicon & Unlimited.
Note: 2012+ JKs may require exhaust spacers (#2610000) or other exhaust modification for proper driveshaft clearance if front extended shock length is greater than 24.5”.
- Fits 2007 to 2016 JK Wrangler Unlimited and Rubicon
- 4-door models
- Right hand drive models
- Includes 2.5" lift coil springs, rear swaybar links, heavy duty rear trackbar axle bracket, bumpstop extensions and all necessary hardware
- 2012+ JKs may require exhaust spacers
- Aftermarket wheels with 4.5” backspacing or less are required
- Max Tire Size: 35"
- Shock absorbers of your choice