TrailMax Roof Rack System to suit Ford Ranger PX2 2015-2018
"Our TrailMax roof rack system is like no other. Our design is tough, aggressive and yet follows the vehicle’s original lines and profile. It’s streamline and yet fully practical for mounting anything for your next job or adventure.
Our VW Amarok roof rack system includes rear integrated 40W lights that can be used for reverse or rear accessory lights depending on how you choose to wire them. Our roof rack system also has the option to install our slimline 20” LED light bar in the rear.
Best of all is the compatibility for our 32” HD Combat light bar in the front. Our HD LED light bar will fit flush meaning it won’t interfere with the mounting of anything overhanging the front of the rack. Our design is also much more streamlined than most allowing for less wind resistance, better economy and less wind noise.
Our TrailMax roof rack system is designed to be versatile and many accessories from other racks are able to be mounted directly to our TrailMax system. This means you can swap over to our roof rack system on your new car and still use all the mounting accessories you may have purchased for other brand racks. "
- Load capacity – Dynamic 100kg, Static 300kg
- Made from zinc coated and then powder coated mild steel and powder coated Aluminium side.
- Custom “No Drill” mounting brackets to save install time
- Includes 2x 40W rear flush mount lights
- Includes 2 x Tie down straps.
- Fully Compatible with our 32″ HD Combat light in front (includes brackets)
- Fully Compatible with our 20” Slimline light in rear (includes brackets)
(wiring harness not included)