Our latest Off Road Downunder Pty Ltd Slimline Battery Tray is designed for the latest slimline batteries to allow a stealth installation, in particular behind the rear seat in modern 4wd dual cab utilities.
The ORD Slimline Battery Tray is designed for the Invicta 100Ah Slimline Lithium battery, however it will accept any battery with a maximum size of 553mm L x 112mm W.
Design Registered and Certified Product as of 2019 – Australian Made and designed by Off Road Downunder Pty Ltd.
- Unique registered design mounting system with adjustable rearward tilt:
- Designed specifically to allow the battery tray to match cabin panel angle behind rear seat on dual cab utilities.
- Offers 17 degrees of rearward tilting range.
- Mounting provisions for Redarc BCDC1225D, BCDC1240D or BCDC1250D chargers as well as Projecta IDC25 charger.
- Midi Fuse holder provisions x 2
- Raised mounting base, allows fitment over the jack mounting brackets on all Ford PX Ranger dual cab models. (No cutting/grinding brackets off)
- Battery tray can be mounted straight to battery tray base without raised mounting feet. Rubber insert mat is required part number: BTSL100-UNI-RI (sold separately)
- Zinc under coated and finished in durable black powder-coat.
- Battery location bump stops.
- Battery hold down cam-buckle straps x 2
- Installation instructions and mounting hardware provided.
- External Length of battery tray including mounting feet = 660mm L
- External Length of battery tray without mounting feet = 575mm L
- Height including raised mounting feet = 255mm H
- Height without raised mounting feet = 230mm H
- Width = 120mm W
*Invicta 100Ah Lithium Battery , Midi fuse holders and Redarc BCDC charger Sold Separately (shown for display purposes).
|Brand||Off Road Down Under|