FORD RANGER PX SERIES I/II/III (2011- PRESENT)
(140LT USABLE) 150 LITRE REPLACEMENT LONG RANGE FUEL TANK
The Ford Ranger PX has proven itself not just on-road but off-road. Whether driving between jobs sites as a tradie or touring the Kimberley, the Ranger is perfectly suited. The Brown Davis replacement long range fuel tank has been designed with this in mind. The tank sits at the same height as the vehicles standard tank making sure your ground clearance and ramp over are not effected.
In only 2 hours, your nearest Brown Davis dealer can take your standard 80lt fuel tank and replace it with a whooping 150lt Brown Davis long range fuel tank. This almost doubles the vehicles driving range.
No removal of the spare tyre!! No change in your ground clearance!!! A drain plug so you can draining contaminated fuel!! This tank ticks all the boxes!!
- PART NUMBER: FRPXR2
- TANK TYPE: REPLACEMENT
- CAPACITY: 150 LITRE
- FILLER POINT:STANDARD
- FUEL SUPPLY METHOD: STANDARD
- TANK LOCATION: REPLACES VEHICLES STANDARD TANK
Vehicle Driving Range
FIGURES BASED ON 4X2 2.2L DISEL– AS QUOTED BY FORD
MANUAL 7.6 LITRES PER 100KM / AUTOMATIC 8.9 LITRES PER 100KM
- Stock 80 Litre Standard Tank - Fuel Consumption (Manual (7.6T) / Auto (8.9LT)) 1052.63km / 898.87km
- 150 Litre Brown Davis Long Range Fuel Tank - Fuel Consumption (Manual (7.6T) / Auto (8.9LT)) 1907.89km / 1629.21km - 81.25% Increase in Capacity
FIGURES BASED ON 4X4 3.2L DIESEL– AS QUOTED BY FORD
MANUAL 8.9 LITRES PER 100KM / AUTOMATIC 9.2 LITRES PER 100KM
- Stock 80 Litre Standard Tank - Fuel Consumption (Manual (8.9T) / Auto (9.2LT)) 898.87km / 869.56km
- 150 Litre Brown Davis Long Range Fuel Tank - Fuel Consumption (Manual (8.9T) / Auto (9.2LT)) 1629.21km / 1576.08km - 81.25% Increase in Capacity
Manual (8.9T) / Auto (9.2LT)
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure these figures are accurate vehicles may vary. Vehicles should never be pushed to the point of running out of fuel as it may harm your vehicles engine.
81.25% INCREASE IN FUEL CAPACITY