Available in Fronts only or Full Set
With their recessed stainless steel bolts and massive presence, Pocket Style® Fender Flares are a Bushwacker original and an off-road icon. They're custom-designed for your Ford Ranger to complement oversized tyres and high-clearance lift kits. You can mount them right out of the box, with their tough, OEM-style matte black finish - they're UV protected so they won't chalk. Or, paint them to match or accent the body color, for a factory-custom look. Pocket Style® Fender Flares are made in the USA from our thick, warp-resistant Dura-Flex® 2000 material, tailor-made for added durability and flexibility on the trail. Despite their hard-core bolt-on styling, Pocket Style® Fender Flares install easily, with minimal drilling required. When you need maximum tire coverage with minimum time and effort, it's in the pocket.
- Adds up to 1.75 in. of tyre coverage from debris
- Installs easily with minimal drilling required
- OEM matte black finish is easy to paint
- 100% UV protected Dura-Flex® 2000 - no chalking
- Made in the USA with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Front fender comes in 2 pieces to suit Bull bars
Front Flare Tyre Coverage: 1.75 in.
Rear Flare Tyre Coverage: 1.75 in.
Front Flare Height: 6.50 in.
Rear Flare Height: 6.50 in.
Front Aftermarket Bumper Compatible: Yes
Rear Aftermarket Bumper Compatible: Yes
Fitment Note: New T6 Model, Factory mudflaps must be removed